Past work and responsibilities:
- Project management. Acted as a ‘bridge’ between customer support operations and product; provided data analysis and data-backed new feature use cases and user stories. Recommended overall improvements regarding:
- Customer and support agent experience
- Help desk workflows
- Online fraud prevention (mostly phishing-related activity) and customer-facing reactive/proactive efforts. Data collection and analysis (also using third-party tools like Netcraft, for example). Basically, learning with fraudsters in order to try and be one step ahead…
- Non-technical documentation and editorial
- Content creation, management and SEO
- Internal documentation
- Business analysis
- Assorted customer support operation roles: account management, some QA, and workflow improvements
¹ I’ve been a regular Zendesk admin since 2011: from CX strategy and design to its configuration, documentation, workflow design, data analysis, and other creative uses of the tool.
Contact, other networks & communities
1 What is “gerontint”? GERONTINT is a pun mixing gerontology with the usual abbreviation for INTelligence. We can define it as ‘intelligence gathered by getting older.’ Which means we’re all contributing to GERONTINT, one way or another, so thank you for participating!