Previous jobs and responsibilities include:
- “Project management” (I know…), especially analysis and finding improvements within:
- Customer experience
- Customer operation workflows
- Online fraud (mostly phishing-related activity): prevention and reaction campaigns
- Data collection and analysis: internal data (or using third-party tools like Netcraft, for example)
- Editorial: content management and SEO, as well as internal documentation (oh, and some press-release gigs, too)
- Business and operational analysis
- Customer support: account management and QA
¹ I’ve been an on-and-off Zendesk admin since 2011: from CX strategy and design to its configuration, documentation, workflow design, data analysis, and other creative uses of such tools.
Contact, other networks & communities
1 What is “gerontint”? GERONTINT is a pun mixing gerontology with the usual abbreviation for INTelligence. We can define it as ‘intelligence gathered by getting older.’ Which means we’re all contributing to GERONTINT, one way or another, so thank you for participating!